The best way to handle mold is to prevent its growth from ever starting. Mold needs four things to thrive: oxygen, a food source (building materials), heat, and water. When water makes its way to unexpected areas of your home, a key element to mold growth has just been introduced. We professionally evaluate every surface affected by water and treat as necessary to prevent mold growth. Mold spores can get into the air, effecting the indoor air quality of your home/business and causing adverse health effects. Prevention is key.
Sometimes mold exists in your home or business but it’s not seen. Mold is often times odorless, but may also smell musty. You may also suspect mold if you’re having adverse health effects after being in your home or business. We offer mold testing to identify if mold exists. If mold does exist, we can tell you what type of mold you have, how it can affect the structure or your health, and what steps to take to ensure it’s removed properly.
Unfortunately, water damage is not always found or handled immediately and mold has been given ample time to grow and thrive. Treating mold should always be left to the professionals. We have the tools and training necessary to safely and effectively remove the mold from your home. If mold is found, it needs to be contained and removed. If you attempt to remove the mold without proper training, you run the risk of spreading mold spores throughout the structure. Remember, mold spores can float in the air, invisible to the naked eye. We will safely remove the mold and provide independent tests to prove it has been handled properly.